UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
As a Sr. HRMS Analyst for UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS), this role is an integral part of the HR department and will be responsible for a processing the organizations Human Resource information utilizing various HR Systems. In the role, you will support HR professionals across the UTAS organization with their requests. In addition, you will also:
Conduct analysis and prepare ongoing HR reports to effectively administer policies and programs, and will respond to ad-hoc reporting requests and delivers those request in a timely and accurate manner.
Establish and maintain up-to-date HRMS functional department documentation and standard operating procedures. Will analyze work process design and flow for HRIS Shared Service and implement improved processes.
Ensure data integrity through on-going audits of the HRIS.
Will provide support to the H&W, disability, and retirement functions. This will include submitting service requests on participant issues and data gathering of historical records to ensure accurate service history for retirement calculations. May include consultation with employees to explain STD/FMLA process.
May lead or support HRIS related projects, and perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of related experience will be acceptable.
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes including ADP Systems and experience with related reporting tools
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as strong interpersonal skills with ability to build professional relationships across all levels of the organization
- Must have reporting and analytics background
- Must be able to manage confidential data
- Self-starter and the ability to prioritize work, and follow-up as required. Must be customer focused
- Ability to manage detailed project, and effectively multitask
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Capable of working autonomously, and within fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and willing to assume additional responsibilities as needed
- Experience leading a team
- ADP experience
- Experience with a 3rd party benefits administrator
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement/Lean, change management and quality principles
- Advanced computer skills (multiple databases, business objects)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.