UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
- Prioritize Workflow in Production Cell
- Team with Cell Supervision and Associates to drive output optimization
- Address WIP Inventory issues
- Perform detail transfers/splits and other tasks to optimize flow
- Assist in the incorporation of Engineering Changes
- Interface with enterprise customers to provide production status
- Participate in ACE improvement teams
- Projects as assigned
Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 4+ years planning and/or materials experience in a manufacturing, electronics or aerospace environment required
- Awareness of JIT/Lean concepts
- Familiarity with material management systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well in a team culture
EDUCATION:Bachelor's degree is required
EXPERIENCE:Minimum of 4 years planning and/or materials experience in a manufacturing, electronics or aerospace environment required
To be considered posting must include information meeting EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE requirements.
No relocation budget available at this time.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.