UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Perform Master Dimensions (Loft) activities (i.e. flat pattern development, surfacing, unwrapping of formed parts in 3D, etc).
Perform design assist in the designing of NC tooling used for the manufacture of aerospace detail tooling.
Support shop floor; develop prints.
Unwrap formed parts utilizing Catia v5. Will interface with manufacturing engineering, Production engineering, tooling, etc.
Associates/Technical degree in design and drafting; or in lieu of a degree, 2+ years experience in Model Based Definition or Computer Aided Drafting (CAD).
- Strong team working skills with ability to work with and support engineers
- Experience with solid modeling and surfacing in any system
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- CATIA V5 with knowledge of Master Dimension flat pattern development, drafting and surfacing
- Knowledge of NC machined tooling
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.