UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
The Inventory Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and management of the UTC Aerospace Systems Aerostructures inventory plan. The Inventory Analyst will assist in the generation and formation of materials management metrics and will support special analyses as required. Additional responsibilities will include the leading or supporting for both long term strategies and short term goals relating to inventory management and optimization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare inventory metrics and review on daily, weekly, and monthly cadences as required
- Generate and deliver analysis and presentations as required by management
- Conduct inventory analysis and develop recommendations to facilitate inventory reduction, efficiency, and best practices within Aerostructures Value Streams and Operations
- Support the development of inventory strategies and plans per the Aerostructures goals and objectives
- Support various Sales, Inventory, Operations, and Planning (SIOP) processes and requests, as needed
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or Finance related field and 2+ years of relevant experience; or an MBA and some experience.
- Ability to work with and analyze large amounts of data; must be analytical, data driven
- Experience working with an ERP or MRP system
- Must have advanced MS Excel skill set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal customers
- Willing to take direction and work independently
- Programming, logic, and/or data warehousing such as VBA, Business Objects, or Business Warehouse
- Working knowledge of Access
- Experience working in an Operations/Manufacturing environment
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.