UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Cleaning duties to include, but not limited to: Sweeps, dusts, waxes,polishes, mops, scrubs,removes trash, washes, dries and otherwise cleans factory, office, and ground areas, equipment, walls, windows (where use of safety belts is not necessary),woodwork, furniture, carpets ,toilets, drinking fountains, etc.
Performs other incidental functions such as replenishing rest room supplies, collecting money from vending machines ,etc.
Uses the necessary equipment, tools and materials required to perform the work described.
These roles will be for second shift (3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.).
High School diploma or GED required. Must have a minimum of one year of relevant janitorial experience.
- Ability to operate hand and power cleaning equipment.
- Effectively follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stoop and bend as needed for cleaning.
- Ability to lift and move power cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work "off shift" hours, including overtime and second shift hours.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder due to ITAR restrictions.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.