UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
UTC Aerospace is among the largest global suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and industrial products. We design and manufacture aerospace systems for commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft and are a major supplier for international space programs. Our industrial products serve industries ranging from hydrocarbon, chemical and food processing to construction and mining.
Engine & Control Systems (E&CS) provides complete jet engine controls and accessory packages. From the fuel tank to the igniters, we have the resources and expertise to design, qualify, and manufacture first in class central systems for our aerospace engine customers.
E&CS is looking for a Customer Returned Material Account Manager to join our team.
The selected candidate must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations; have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills; thrive in a team environment; and possess the willingness to put in the effort needed to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. The candidate will interact with cross-functional teams including Production Support, Engineering and Quality.
- Coordinate processing of incoming overhaul and repair orders requiring interface with all departments necessary for delivery commitments, maintaining status and final shipment to customers.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customer, while leading the customer account planning/forecasting cycle.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Validate overhaul and repair demand levels with customer input to verify forecast accuracy.
- Interface and coordinate with site functional teams to address customer issues and improvement plans, where required for customer returned material.
- Facilitate discussion for weekly telecons and prepare/coordinate material as needed.
- Manage export, credit or quote holds for overhaul and repair orders.
- Effectively processes and monitors all issues and concerns, and any commitments made to the customer, from initiation to closure.
- Actively participate in the departmental ACE activities.
- BS in Business or Marketing. Note: Candidates must meet UTC guidelines for hiring.
- 5+ years of customer account management.
- An international manufacturing and sales environment preferred.
- Minimum of 2years in customer management.
- Clear/concise use of the English language.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions as well as follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, and PowerPoint), JDE, and Agile preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively on the phone and in written form.
- Must have an eye for detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Self starter. Able to work without supervision. Results oriented, customer focused.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.